Tryouts will be held for the Varsity and JV team August 2nd-4th in The Bubble at South County High School. On August 2nd and 3rd, tryouts will go from 10:00-2:30 with a break for lunch. On August 4th, tryouts will go from 10:00-5:00 so that coaches may deliberate and decide the teams on that day.
For tryouts, please make sure that EVERY DAY you wear:
1. White tank or t-shirt. There can be no script or logos.
2. Black or navy blue shorts. No spandex without shorts over them for tryouts will be permitted.
3. White sneakers or cheer shoes.
4. No jewelry or watches of any kind. If you have earrings that cannot be taken out (studs), they can be covered with band aids or athletic tape.
5. No fake nails or any kind. Natural nails must be short for safety purposes.
6. Hair must be pulled back into a ponytail. Bows are encouraged. Please look "game day" ready.
Masks MUST be worn the entire time. No mask = no entry for both athletes and parents. If anyone has symptoms of COVID-19 or comes into contact with someone who is positive with COVID-19, they are not permitted to show up. The health and safety of our athletes and staff is our number one priority. If you have any questions or concerns related to this matter please reach out to the Coaching staff.
JV practices: Monday-Wednesdays 5-7pm
(These days/times are subject to change)
Practice times will be different from August 5th until when school begins on August 23rd.